Here are some of our go to camping meals that we regularly use. There are enough meals for three days of camping.
- Bacon, eggs, hashbrowns
- Cereal, homemade muffins and cottage cheese
- Omelette (cheese, ham, spinach, tomatoes)
- Sandwiches (deli meat, cheese, lettuce)
- Chili and garlic cheese bread (Superstore)
- Grilled cheese sandwich and soup
- Steak with vegetable foil packs (potatoes, carrots onions, garlic, pepper and butter)
- Hamburger/ Veggie Burgers
- Smokies/ hotdogs and brown beans
What kind of meals do you have while camping?
Please feel free to share your favourite recipes!
You might also like: